Terms of Service
As a user of A Timesheet ("You"):
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Site cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all the data posted under your account.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You can not reproduce, copy, sell or use commercially (including the right of access) in whole or in part, the Service and/or the Site.
In the event of any violation of the foregoing, A Timesheet reserves the right to block your access to the Site and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, governmental request or partner request, in its sole discretion.
You understand that you access and use the Site at your own risk. A Timesheet is not responsible for your reliance on any information or data that you have accessed, directly or indirectly, through the Site, nor for your access to or downloading of any material, program or file through the Site. A Timesheet cannot be held responsible for any loss of data or damage to your computer system or any other device used to access the Site.
Although we make every effort to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data, we shall not be liable for any breach of such confidentiality, regardless of the cause (including but not limited to technical difficulty, intrusion into our computer system or human error).
Access to the Site
A Timesheet is the sole owner of all proprietary rights in the Site, including the databases. Any unauthorized reproduction, display, publication, transmission or, more generally, any unauthorized use of the Site may incur your liability and may result in criminal or civil proceedings. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than those made available to you by A Timesheet.
The use of Third Party Service may only be made in accordance with the authorization or license granted by the respective rights holders.
The Site is an original work protected by intellectual property laws and international conventions. Its structure and available Third Party Service may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights.
You warrant that you will not modify, rent, borrow, sell or distribute such works or create derivative works based in whole or in part on the Site. You may access the Site for your personal and private use. Printing is limited to your personal, non-commercial use only; any other use is prohibited without the prior written permission of A Timesheet. All rights not expressly granted to you by the Terms are reserved.